Monday, November 3, 2008

Happy Monday!

Yesterday we had an awesome engagement session with Theresa and Chris in Whittier.

This is my favorite shot from their session:


This is Art's favorite shot:


Usually we agree on what image I should post for the teaser, but this time we could not decide so we posted both :)

I can't wait to show you some more images from their engagement session. It looks like we went to at least 3 different locations, but all the images were taken at Whittier College.

Check back for a long post of their e-session!
Pin It

4 comments:

gee gee said...

Beautiful colors on the first pic! The black and white looks sizzling hot!

gee gee said...

p.s. you are on a blogging marathon! Keep it up!

joshua k said...

Great shot Nataly!

Jasmine said...

Oh my goodness! I think I went to Whittier College with Theresa and Chris! They are such a sweet couple! :)

Blog Archive