Monday, May 4, 2009

Theresa & Chris ~ Married! {Part 2 of 3}

Details!



I had to do a details part because Theresa's sister invested so much of her time into all the details! I want them to remember how beautiful everything looked. Their hard work paid off! :)

This post will hopefully be inspirational to a few brides I know who will use purple as the main color for their wedding. My cousin is one of those brides, so I know she will love this post!

I wish I could include every single detail, but I if I do that I will be here all day! Right now what I need to do is catch up with all my blogging!

Check out my favorite detail images below.

Lets start with Theresa's details:




Theresa's shoes are beautiful!






I couldn't resist! Here's another image of Theresa's bouquet.


The reception:


























Come back during the week to check out part 3!
Pin It

9 comments:

ohana photographers said...

your details nataly are to die for!!!

Meli said...

Details = L.O.V.E =)
I am A Purple bride, too! Thanks for posting all the wonderful & Beautiful details. Hard work does pay off in the end.

Hope said...

I'm also thinking purple so I loved your post. I really do love Theresa's bouquet. It's gorge so I don't blame you for posting it often. Was the lace on the table name actually from her dress? Great job on the details.

V3 Weddings and Events said...

Details galore! Love the color palette!

rowena said...

Those are some uber gorgeous details Nataly! Wowza!

Eight20 Photography said...

these are fantastic! the bride's sister deserves massive props!!

jennifer said...

So beautiful! The flowers- love it! And are those mini candy jars?!

courtney said...

Hi Nataly! These pictures are flippin' awesome. The dress shots alone are amazing, you're a wonderful photographer. :) If you ever make it to the east side of the country, call me up, I'd love to hang out sometime! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers on the chair. What a great detail...

Blog Archive