Saturday, January 30, 2010

Today was a good day!

Sorry, internet, for the down-in-the-dumps post last night. It's amazing what some ice cream, good night's sleep, and photographing a wedding can do for you! I feel great and yesterday's negativity is out the window. There is no room for that in my life!

Anyway, I need to catch some zzzzzz because tomorrow is a busy day for us!

Here's a photo of yours truly at today's wedding. I love, love, love today's couple. They are absolutely awesome! Can't wait to share their photos with you!

(Sorry for the "deer caught in headlights" look. I rather be behind the camera!)
Pin It

1 comment:

Hope said...

I think you look pretty. :)

Sorry you had a bad day on Friday. I'm glad you're feeling better. For me, it's more cupcakes than ice cream. It's amazing how a little sugar can make all the badness go away. :)

*hugs*

Blog Archive