Monday, November 19, 2012

Bloopers to start the week!


Remember that "Out of the Office" video Art and I filmed for the blog for our anniversary? Well, it took forever to film it. It's just another proof that we belong behind a camera and not in front! No lie, we tried about 100 times before we got it semi acceptable.  We laughed, got mad, laughed some more, stuttered, forgot what were supposed to say, spoke over each other, and more importantly...kept laughing. I thought I would put together just a few of the many bloopers we had, because they did put a smile on my face as I was looking through them. It reminded to be thankful for the funny (silly) husband I have that can always make me laugh.



I hope you have a 3 day week and that you get to enjoy time with your loved ones. XOXO, Nataly
Nataly Lemus Photography blog
Pin It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too funny! You guys are so cute together! -HP

Hope at Disneyland said...

Ha! I thought you guys posted the first take. At least with the bloopers you can see how much fun you have together and how fun you are to be around. :D Have a great week. :)

gee gee said...

You two are so cute together!

Blog Archive