Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mr. 30,000 - Kobe Bryant!



If you've been a long time blog reader then you know that Art and I are 100% Laker fans. There's no other team for us! Of course, just as much as we love the Los Angeles Lakers (even when they're not doing so well), we also love Kobe Bryant. There can be as much debate over whether he is as great as Michael Jordan, talk about him never passing the ball, and last year's favorite topic to the announcers...Kobe is getting old! I say, get out of here!

To us (this is only our personal opinion, of course), he is hands down the greatest player out there. That is why we were so happy to see him hit over 30,000 career points! His accomplishments make us proud to say he is a Laker. I don't know what this season brings for our team, but I do know, no matter what, we always enjoy seeing Kobe and the rest of the guys play! With that said, Go Lakers and Mr. 30,000!

I know Art will be pleasantly surprised to see me add a collage of some of the Kobe photos he's taken :)

Lakers Kobe Bryant 30000 Points
Nataly Lemus Photography



P.S. It's been too long since I've done a Lakers post! When I first started the blog and had more time to blog this used to be my favorite personal topic to post about...I might have to start again :)
Pin It

4 comments:

Hope at Disneyland said...

Cool picture of Art with Kobe. :)

Soon2bemrsj said...

I knew there was a reason I like you two so much! Lakers!

Nataly Lemus said...

@Hope I hadn't had time to check the comments to publish them so when Art saw the post without a comment he asked, "Hope didn't comment on my Laker post?" lol You have us spoiled!

@soon2bmrsj Thank you! Which soon to be Mrs. J is this? :)

Hope at Disneyland said...

LOL Nataly!

Blog Archive