Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Downtown Los Angeles Engagement Session


Sonia & Benjamin ~ Engaged!
Downtown Los Angeles, California

Sonia and Benjamin had their engagement session in Downtown LA, near the Angels Flight area. I asked Sonia if she's ever had a photo shoot before and she said "A long time ago," but I don't know...I think she might secretly is a model! She was so quick to change from a sweet smile to a fierce look. I, of course, loved it! From what Sonia tells us, Benjamin is now quite the model himself, after having been in front of our camera. I can't wait for their wedding!











































Bradbury Building engagement photos pictures wedding photographer

Nataly Lemus Photography
Pin It

2 comments:

Hope at Disneyland said...

I love her cute outfit. You're right - she totally brought out her inner model on this shoot. They turned out great.

You just reminded me that we really do have to check out the Angel's Flight area of DTLA. It's been on our "must do" for so long but we never get around to it.

Daisy said...

Beautiful photos and beautiful couple. Like always your pictures are so pretty and vibrant.

Blog Archive