Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy Twenty Thirteen!


Happy new year! I hope you all had a wonderful 2012 and I really hope 2013 is even better! I want to take this time to thank all of our wonderful 2012 clients for making it such a special year! 2012 was the busiest year to date and it was so much fun! We also got to photograph so many of our past couples again. I tell you, it was an amazing year!

Thank you so much for letting us do what we love, photography. Thank you for making us part of your special day. Thank you for sharing your families with us. Thank you for taking the time to read this blog. Thank you for making our year extra special. Without all of you it honestly would not be the same. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Like it's been tradition for the past 6 years, here are some of our behind the scene shots. I wish I could share them all but that would probably bore you :P So I'll stick to half of what we have :) We had so much fun photographing 2012's couples. At this time I start to feel a little bittersweet feeling because I am happy to be done with a successful wedding season but sad to say goodbye to our couples. The happy part is that 2013 is here and so are our 2013 couples! I can't wait to share their weddings with you!

Okay, now the behind the scene shots!





Camouflaged









He does it all! Right here Art is moving eye sores from photos. He is seriously my superman!









I move my hands A LOT when talking. As much as I have tried to kick this habit, it's not going to happen. Even when I can tell people are staring at my hands moving all over the place, I can't stop. Way too animated :P On another note, this is one of our past brides, Nicole, and she is a coordinator. I LOVED working with her! It was definitely a highlight of the year! Love our couples!





He even babysits teddy bears :P





If possible, we usually walk around and test the light with each other before a couple arrives for an engagement session













Setting up a prop





Another highlight of the year was getting to photograph our past couples' (now friends) baby <3 Their friendship has been a gift from our wedding photography :)





Using all that natural light to his advantage





Setting up a pose for Art. We take turns doing this.





The groom approves the way Art fixes his bride's dress :P













All three are Nataly Lemus Photography couples <3 How lucky are we to be able to have three couples at 1 wedding?





A lot of dress fixing went on













And a lot of direction giving





























And of course a lot of photographing





































Deep in thought :)





No wonder our posture is not that great!









Incognito





Helping with the veil. When you've photographed so many weddings, you learn a thing or two!





Making sure not to step on the petals!





We love reuniting with past clients <3



We can't wait to photograph all of our 2013 couples. We can already tell it's going to be an amazing year full of amazing people and beautiful weddings!
Nataly Lemus Photography
Pin It

5 comments:

Vanessa Dwyer said...

Thank you Art and Nataly! I hope life gives me a reason to contact you guys again in the near future! GOD Bless! :)

Nataly Lemus said...

@vanessa It would be our honor!

Hope at Disneyland said...

Aww! I love your behind the scenes recap of 2012. You're never a bore so you should've made it a two part post for me! I love seeing so many familiar faces and snouts in your post today. ;) Also, how cool is it that so many of your past brides are coordinators. I remember the one you posted because I loved her e-shoot. She was in a tree right? Anyway, I'm glad 2012 was wonderful for you two and I can't wait to continue to see your business and love grow in 2013. Happy New Year Art and Nat! <3

Malefiduffy Bear said...

Fur sure, Art is definitely a pawsome bear-sitter. ;) Happy 2013! Sending you both lots of bear hugs. <3

Nataly Lemus said...

@Hope you have such a great memory! Thank you for always sticking with us! xoxoxo

Blog Archive