Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Montage Hotel ~ Laguna Beach Maternity Session



Mari & Eduardo ~ Maternity Session!

Mari and Eduardo had their maternity session in Laguna Beach, right by the Montage Hotel. I was so happy they asked us to photograph this special moment in their life. Mari had actually inquired with us for their wedding about 4 years ago and someone else happened to book us for their date so she said she knew she wanted us to photograph her maternity session one day. You have no idea how awesome it is to hear that! It makes us feel special and it also made me super excited to finally get to photograph them! Here are some of our favorite shots of the day:















































Many, many posts coming soon!

Nataly Lemus Photography, maternity session photographer, los angeles, orange county
Pin It

7 comments:

Daisy said...

beautiful and dreamy pictures!

Hope at Disneyland said...

That is so cool of them to keep you in mind for this special shoot! It really speaks to how wonderful you two are that people will find a way to work with you no matter what! I know that's how we felt and I'm glad it worked out for us that you were available to photograph us over the years.

Btw, I think this couple got married where we got married too and I recognize her! If it's the same Mari and Eduardo, then this post makes me double happy for them because I see that their fairytale keeps coming true. Congrats to them on their upcoming little prince or princess! :D

Nataly Lemus said...

@Hope that is such a small world! I think they got married in 2009. Now I'm wondering if it's the same couple!

Hope at Disneyland said...

I know they got married on Valentine's day a year or two before us. I "met" her online when I was in the very early planning stages of figuring out how weddings worked at our venue. If it is them, then yes it's a small small world. (cue the song lol) ;)

Great pictures as always!':)

Hope at Disneyland said...

p.s. I'm not a stalker, I just have a very randomly vivid memory. :D

Mari Guzman said...

Natalie and Art Thank you so much ! We love the pics you took and we had such a great time that day. We felt we were hanging out with friends and made us feel so comfortable. Baby Lincoln was born Aug 1st and I am so happy we have such beautiful picture of a special time in our life.
Oh and Hope you were part of the yahoo Disney Wedding group right ?! Its been a while but I remember you too :-) Thanks for the comment !

Hope at Disneyland said...

Mari - Yes! So glad it's you. Congratulations to you and your husband on Lincoln and may you all continue to live happily ever after. :D

Blog Archive